Copyright © 2012 New England Pinto Horse Association
Salty Lane Farm
Orman Show Horses
Jean St. Denis
New England Paint Horse Club
Kate & Ashley Hair
Welcome to the 2014 NEPtHA Show Season!
(Show Packets will be posted when available)
Spring Spectacular: May 17 & 18
Summer Sizzler: July 19 & 20
Summer Spectacular: August 9 & 10
Fall Fiesta: September 27 & 28
All shows are at Falls Creek Farm in Oneco, CT <<click to download directions>>
Hotel: The hotel for New England Pinto 2013 Show Season is the newly renovated Quality Inn. (http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-plainfield-connecticut-CT116)
Quality Inn Plainfield
55 Lathrop Road, Plainfield, Connecticut
Call Mrs Patel for reservations at 516 312 3999 and identify yourself as with the Pinto Show.
All room blocks expire 3 weeks before each show.
The NEPtHA 2013 Rules For Entry
- You will be assigned one (1) back number. A non-refundable fee of $4.00 will be charged when obtaining the number cards. Every horse/pony/mini will have a single back number regardless of the exhibitor showing. Number should be retained and used for subsequent shows and years.
- All owners/leases/exhibitors of Pintos entered MUST BE A 2013 PtHA MEMBER. PtHA membership # must appear on the entry form. Non-members may join PtHA onsite at the show booth. Grooms class fundraiser is only exception.
- All horses/mini/ponies entering must be registered with PtHA or must have Temporary Conditional Registration Certificate. Registration # or Conditional Certificate # must appear on the entry form for all shows.
- To enter the show you must include with your pre-entry legible photocopies of the following documents and have originals available for the Show Secretary to view when you check in at the office for each exhibiting Pinto: Current Negative coggins, Record of current rabies vaccine, 2013 PtHA membership cards for owner/Lessee, National (PtHA), 2013 PtHA Membership card for each Exhibitor including Amateur, Novice Amateur, Novice Youth Card (if applicable), PtHA Registration Papers (front and back) or Conditional Registration Certificate, and Current Measurement Card (ponies/miniatures). If you do not have the correct, up to date health papers on your horse, you will be asked to leave the show grounds and you will not be able to show. Bring copies of originals if you are entering onsite. If you do not provide copies, there will be a $1 charge PER COPY.
- All entry forms must be completed in their entirety for each show. Incomplete or inaccurate entries could result in failure to receive National and NEPtHA points.
- NEPtHA membership number must appear on entry form for show points to be included in NEPtHA Year End Award qualification. You do NOT have to be a NEPtHA member to show—only to qualify for NEPtHA Year End Awards.
- All miniature horses and ponies must have a 2013 measurement card or permanent measurement card to show. Measurements will be done Sunday morning.
- All classes will run in accordance with 2013 PtHA rule book. All exhibitors are responsible for being familiar with the 2013 PtHA Rule Book. A copy of the rule book is available at www.pinto.org for download or by mail request to PtHA.
- Show management reserves the right to combine or cancel classes with 3 entries or fewer.
- The NEPtHA and the PtHA of America, and/or the Falls Creek Farm, Oneco, CT will not be responsible for any accident to horse and/or exhibitor or spectator
The NEPtHA Constitution and By-laws